Who should become members?
ISA's members are bodies (individuals or organizations) which are entirely, substantially or significantly involved in providing facilities, products and/or services to superyachts (a superyacht generally being a professionally crewed leisure vessel of +/-80 feet or more) and/or marketing facilities, products and services that facilitate/improve/promote the development of Indonesia as a Superyacht destination.
Membership of ISA is beneficial to all maritime industry participants, including:
- Superyacht Marinas;
- Shipyard for building, repairs, refit of superyachts;
- Superyacht builders;
- Superyacht shore support agents;
- Suppliers of superyacht equipment (engines, navigational equipment etc…);
- Suppliers of operation consumables (fuel, lubricants etc…);
- Suppliers of financing services (for superyacht purchases, leases, insurance etc…);
- Superyacht dealers and brokers;
- Suppliers of ancillary services (helicopter, transportation services, VIP limousines etc…);
- Suppliers of luxury food, beverages and other related goods;
- Merchants of luxury homes, residences, motorcars etc…
- Consultants to the superyacht industry, naval architects, interior design firms etc;